Thursday, October 18, 2012

Quit Now!



Who says quitting is only for losers?

Quitting is okay.  Sometimes it the right thing to do.

Quitting smoking was by far the best thing I've ever done.

Quitting my job, scary as hell, has opened new doors for me.

I quit being the victim and started taking control of my life.

I haven't had meat in way too long.  Though, I don't want to label it as quitting (just yet), my break from it has seriously put my level of discipline to test.

Watching depressing and scary TV shows/movies proved to have a vast negative affect me in me.  To end that, I simply stopped doing it.

Impulse buying just made it on the list of things I that I quit doing.  Less clutter in my house, more money in the bank.

I quit trying to please everybody.  It is exhausting and quite frankly, unrewarding.

I used to worry so much about everything.  I quit doing that now too.

Rude and negative people, I quit on them a long time ago.  If a relationship is dragging you down, do yourself a favor and out the door you go!

I quit believing that my life is stressful.  That seems to be the trend going around these days.  Stress became the buzz word.  Who am I kidding? I have everything I need and more.

There is nothing wrong about quitting.  Look at it as editing your life.  By giving up on things that don't add value and meaning to your existence, subsequently, you allow better things to enter your life.  When you stop chasing the wrong things, you give the right things a chance to catch you.

Go ahead, decide to quit something today.  Be brave and proud.  Be happier.  Be healthier.  Be a quitter.